Let me help you make the most of your ConvertKit experience. Whether you need a custom template, a killer landing page, or one-on-one training, I’m here to help.
I’m a Certified ConvertKit Expert and all of my work with ConvertKit clients is reviewed by ConvertKit staff. If you work with me, you’ll receive a feedback survey from ConvertKit and myself which will let you give honest feedback about working with me.
Custom ConvertKit Template
- Adding custom signatures beneath the message area
- Changing font types and colors to match your branding
- Custom outline or full-color buttons to match your branding
- Adding your brand header to the template
- Custom social media icons or text links
- Preview text area on your templates so you can override preview texts in inboxes
- Adding brand imagery/patterns around the message area
Cost: $89 per template
Custom ConvertKit Opt-in Form
Have a ConvertKit form styled to match your website.
Custom ConvertKit Landing Page
Get your ConvertKit landing page styled to match your brand.
Cost: $150-400 (depending on landing page complexity)
This is perfect for those who want to use ConvertKit to the fullest. I can train you on anything you want to know, ranging from how to customize forms and how to do amazing opt-in automatons.
- How to effectively use automation rules to make your subscribers love your emails
- How to use funnels to save you time
- How to modify templates and add styled buttons to your emails
- How to use best practices to get more email sign ups
- How to use tags and trigger rules to learn more about your readers
Getting Started: Set Up + Migration
Need assistance in getting everything set up, or in moving from your old email marketing platform to ConvertKit? I can set up all of your sales funnels, tags, automation rules, forms, and pages.
- Includes a mini sales strategy session to plan your sales funnels
Cost: $400-$1300, depending on complexity of forms and sales funnels (Most projects are $550-$850)
Ready to have your ConvertKit needs met? Fill out this form.
Please note Sarah is on maternity leave from December 1 to February 15th. If you need a project completed before March 15th, please seek out a different ConvertKit Certitifed Expert.