Sarah Eggers is a digital marketing consultant and web designer and a frequent speaker at industry events and webinars. She presents on a variety of topics, ranging from social media strategies and newsletter marketing to web design and blogging best practices.
Sarah served on the Social Media Club Global board as the Secretary from 2013-2015 and as the Secretary-Treasurer in its most active chapter, the Social Media Club of Kansas City, from 2012-2015. During that time she served as a community leader and spoke as a host, panelist, and an individual speaker at a variety of club events.
Sarah has also lead a Skillcrush Master Class on web design and was the guest lecturer on managing clients and business in the Learn WordPress Summit. Sarah has also been the lead or guest of other, smaller webinar trainings and one-on-one workshops.
If you want to know a little more about me, you can catch me here:
- The Pitch Podcast Ep. 39: Sarah Eggers, Being of Service and Getting Paid For it.
- Skillcrush Master Class: How I Built My Very First Portfolio
- Shift Society Magazine (Winter 2017 issue)
- Sheild Sisters Podcast (coming soon!)
- Learn WordPress Summit by Skillcrush
- 2017 Online Course Creators Summit: How to Create an Affiliate and Social Media Marketing Strategy to Skyrocket Your Course Sales.
What people have said about Sarah’s speaking events
— tristanHking(＾∇＾) (@tristanhking) July 28, 2016
— Liz (@BizzyLizzy04) July 28, 2016
— britt. (@beelave) July 28, 2016
If you’re interested in having Sarah speak at a local or online event, fill out the contact form below.