Make sure your staff gets the training they need to run smart, effective marketing campaigns.
Are you ready for the worst case scenario? Do you know what to do if your account is hacked, people are leaving angry reviews, or an employee goes rogue on your account?
Common Social Media Marketing Mistakes
- Thinking social media is separate from your other marketing efforts
- Social media marketing isn’t meant to work on its own. It’s supposed to work alongside and inside of your campaigns. Get the training you need to integrate social media into your traditional marketing.
- Relying on your youngest employee to “just know” how to run it
- Businesses mistakenly assume the youngest hire can instinctively run campaigns. But it takes more than being a social media user to build successful strategies.
- Being unprepared for the emergencies
How can I help your staff?
I’ll meet with a staff member and walk them through a social media audit. Afterwards they will be trained how to use suggested platforms, tools, and resources. They will leave the training ready to be the lead social media marketer at your business.
Small Group Training
I’ll meet with a small group of staff and introduce them to the concepts of social media marketing. Staff can present current marketing strategies and ask for advice on ways to integrate social media. The small group will leave with new ideas and tools to integrate social into their marketing strategies.
Strategy Building Sessions
I’ll meet with marketing staff to audit current social media marketing. Next we will brainstorm and layout new strategies to help your business reach its goals. Staff will leave with marketing strategies they can present to management or execute right away.
So how does it work?
- Select the type of training your staff needs
- Select between one-on-one training, small group training, and the strategy building session.
- Choose how much time your staff needs
- You can choose half day (2.5 hours) or full day (5 hours) sessions.
Get a quote
Fill out the form and I’ll get started on building the personalized training or strategy session your staff need.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your prices?
Examples of my prices are included below. Please note that these are example prices. I’ll provide a custom quote to you based on your needs.
- One-on-one training sessions are $400 for a half-day session (2.5 hrs) and $800 for a full-day (5 hrs) session
- Small group training is $450 for a half-day session and $700 for a full-day session
- Strategy sessions can be full or half day, or are $120/hr.
Do you have discounts for nonprofits?
Yes! Please contact me about our rates for nonprofits.
I’m an individual that wants some training in social media. Can I do that?
Yes, I provide 1-on-1 training for individuals as well at a discounted rate. Reach out to me on the contact session and I’ll provide more information.