I’m Sarah, and I’m a web designer and marketer who loves working with small business owners and bloggers. And they love how helpful, cheerful, and thorough I am when we work together on a website design or a marketing strategy.
But I’m more than just a web designer or marketer, I’m a teacher who inspires people to go forth and keep growing their business through technology. I want you to gain a deep-rooted confidence in your ability to grow your business’ brand.
When you work with me, you’ll be learning along the way, so you can confidently tackle that next technology or marketing hurdle all by yourself. And when you’ve learned how to advance your own brand, you’ll feel confident in yourself and your business and that newfound boldness—along with a branding look or marketing strategy— will bring you new income and opportunities.
When I’m not working, I’m volunteering in nonprofits in my local Kansas City community, traveling with my husband James, or being, in general, a nerd. (I also have a photo of myself with R2D2.)
I can’t wait to try what’s next for me, which is launching more online training courses on marketing and technology. It’s hard work, but totally worth it, because as I create for others, I’ll also be creating a path for my dream entrepreneur life for myself along the way.
If you want to know a little more about me, you can catch me here:
- The Pitch Podcast Ep. 39: Sarah Eggers, Being of Service and Getting Paid For it.
- Skillcrush Master Class: How I Built My Very First Portfolio
- Shift Society Magazine (Winter 2017 issue)
- Learn WordPress Summit by Skillcrush
- Sheild Sisters Podcast (coming soon!)
- 2017 Online Course Creators Summit: How to Create an Affiliate and Social Media Marketing Strategy to Skyrocket Your Course Sales.
Get in Touch
While contact forms are fun and I will get back to you ASAP, you can also tweet me @hidama for quick questions or introductions.