As a small business owner, I’m always on the lookout for ways to grow my knowledge and expertise all within my (almost nonexistent) budget. I’m pretty sure that’s the case for a lot of us out there. We need to grow our businesses, but we don’t have a lot of capital ($$$) to invest in it right now.
That’s one of the reasons I’ve kind of turned into a bundle-a-holic this year, both as a buyer and a participant. Because while there are lots of amazing things out there, in order to get them all I’d pretty much need to spend thousands of dollars. But then, like a crazy Black Friday sale (without all of the crazy), suddenly all of these amazing people get together to share their stuff for pennies on the dollar.
This week, I’ll join more than 60 other people giving their top selling products to the bloggers and entrepreneurs who need it. That’s a whopping total of $5,052 in products and services.
The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit goes on sale this Wednesday and has 62 ebooks, e-courses, and printables valued at $3,665 and 17 digital bonuses valued at $1,387.
This bundle will help you:
- Monetize your blog, from affiliate marketing to sponsored content
- Create amazing content through videos, podcasts, and blog posts
- Grow your readership into raving fans
- Take amazing photos to make your blog look like the pros
- Overcome all of the technology blocks, from the code behind the design (my course!) to mastering SEO
- Manage all parts of your business, from handling your freelancer taxes and to becoming a productivity expert
- Master social media marketing
Phew! That’s a lot of stuff to learn!
And all of us participating are waiving our usual product and service fees for 7 days. That’s right, you’re getting my course, valued at $129, for $97 — plus 61 other products and courses and 17 digital bonuses. The only income we’ll receive is a percentage of any bundle purchased through our unique affiliate links.
The bundle goes on sale on Wednesday and closes on November 1. If you have any questions about the bundle, just drop a note here and I’ll answer it.